2016 Husqvarna W436
2016 Husqvarna Power Equipment W436
The 400 series of belt driven commercial walk-behind mowers feature a commerical duty 5-speed Peerless transmission , heavy duty drive belts, rugged cutting decks and premium commercial engines combined with a simple pistol style control system to offer the utmost in productivity and durability.
- Simplified pistol arrangement: The clean, open control panel combined with an industry leading pistol type operator interface allow for intuitive and ergonomic function.
- 9 spline transmission shaft: Commercial-grade 5 speed transmission features nine spline drive shaft for increased strength and extended life.
- Briggs & Stratton Vanguard V-Twin: Commercial-grade engine lab tested at 2,000 hours of performance. Cast iron cylinder sleeves reduce wear. Automobile-style air filtration system.
- Easy Service Access: The belt shields are easily removable to provide access to belt maintenance, cleaning and spindle maintenance.
- Speed forward max: 8.69 km/h
- Speed forward min: 3.22 km/h
- Engine manufacturer: Briggs & Stratton
- Engine name: Vanguard V-Twin
- Cylinder displacement: 570 cm³
- Fuel tank volume (with reserve): 18.93 l
- Engine lubrication type: Full pressure
- Engine cooling: Air
- Cutting width: 91.44 cm
- Cutting height, max (approximate): 114.3 mm
- Cutting height, min (approximate): 38.1 mm
- Engine Manufacturer
- Briggs & Stratton
- Engine Type
- Vanguard V-Twin
- 570 cm³
- Fuel Capacity
- 18.93 L
- Deck Size
- 36 in.