2016 Husqvarna HU725AWDH
2016 Husqvarna Power Equipment HU725AWDH
The Husqvarna All-Wheel Drive family of mowers allows the user to easily handle hills, thick grass and tough terrain. All-wheel drive technology provides simultaneous power to all 4 wheels giving the operator maximum control and maneuverability, with the addition of high rear wheels. These rugged mowers feature a heavy-duty steel deck and powerful engine options. The HU725AWDH features a 190cc Briggs & Stratton engine, 22" cutting width, 3-in-1 cutting system: mulch/bag/discharge, dual handle speed control, ergonomic handle a 2 bushel soft bag collection system.
- Briggs & Stratton Engine: Easy to start and highly dependable engine.
- All-Wheel Drive (AWD): All-Wheel-Drive (AWD) ensures traction on uneven, wet and slippery areas and slopes.
- 12" High Rear Wheels: Increases maneuverability in a variety of terrain.
- Briggs & Stratton engine with ReadyStart: The ReadyStart system eliminates the need to manually prime or choke the engine. It also reduces resistance in the starter cord by 30%, making the mower very easy to start.
- Wheel size, Front: 8 in.
- Wheel size, Front: 203.2 mm
- Wheel size, Rear: 12 in.
- Wheel size, Rear: 304.8 mm
- Weight: 94 lb.
- Weight: 42.64 kg
- Drive wheels: All four
- Drive system: Self-propelled, variable speed
- Speed forward max: 4.99 km/h
- Speed forward min: 0 km/h
- Sound pressure level at operators ear: 84 dB(A)
- Sound power level, guaranteed (LWA): 98 dB(A)
- Cutting deck material: Steel
- Engine manufacturer: Briggs & Stratton
- Engine type: Quantum
- Cylinder displacement: 163 cm³
- Net power at preset rpm Energy: 2.7 kW
- Net power at preset rpm: 3000 RPM
- Cutting methods: 3-in-1 Mulch/Rear Bag/Side Discharge Capable
- Cutting width: 55.88 cm
- Cutting height adjustment: Four-point
- Cutting height, max (approximate): 95.25 mm
- Cutting height, min (approximate): 28.4 mm
- Collector type: Soft bag
- Collection Volume: 2.6 cu.ft.
- Collection Volume: 73.62 l
- Handle type: Ergonomic
- Handle height adjustment: Yes
- Soft grip: Yes
- Engine Manufacturer
- Briggs & Stratton
- Engine Type
- 163 cm³
- Deck Size
- 22 in.
- Discharge Type
- Mulch/Rear Bag/Side