2016 Husqvarna HU700H
2016 Husqvarna Power Equipment HU700H
Equipped with heavy-duty steel cutting decks and easy-start engines, the HU700H features collection, mulch and side discharge, offering you added versatility in terms of mowing frequency and cutting results. Rugged ball-bearing wheels, with high wheels in back, ensure a smooth run and minimized play, even after many years of use. Variable drive speed allows you to adjust the speed according to your needs and the condition of the lawn.
- Honda GCV-engine: High-spec Honda engine. Powerful and easy starting.
- 12" High Rear Wheels: Increases maneuverability in a variety of terrain.
- Single Lever Height Adjuster: One lever controls the grass cutting height. Quick and easy.
- Double Ball Bearings on Wheels: Ensures the mower rolls easily even after many years of use.
- Wheel size, Front: 8 in.
- Wheel size, Front: 203.2 mm
- Wheel size, Rear: 12 in.
- Wheel size, Rear: 203.2 mm
- Weight: 91 lb.
- Weight: 41.28 kg
- Drive system: Rear wheel drive
- Cutting deck material: Steel
- Engine manufacturer: Honda
- Engine type: GCV160
- Cylinder displacement: 160 cm³
- Net power at preset rpm Energy: 2.9 kW
- Net power at preset rpm: 3000 RPM
- Cutting methods: Collect/Mulch/Rear ejection
- Cutting width: 55.88 cm
- Cutting height adjustment: Four-point
- Cutting height, max (approximate): 95.25 mm
- Cutting height, min (approximate): 28.4 mm
- Collector type: Soft bag
- Collection Volume: 2.3 cu.ft.
- Collection Volume: 81.05 l
- Handle height adjustment: Yes
- Engine Manufacturer
- Engine Type
- 160 cm³
- Deck Size
- 22 in.
- Discharge Type