2016 Husqvarna HU700F
2016 Husqvarna Power Equipment HU700F
The HU700F walk behind lawn mower is self-propelled and equipped with a heavy-duty steel cutting deck featuring collection, mulch and side discharge, offering you added versatility in terms of mowing frequency and cutting results. Variable drive speed allows you to adjust the speed according to your needs and the condition of the lawn and high rear wheels allow for maximal maneuverability. A foldable handle provides easy storage and transportation.
- Honda GCV-engine: High-spec Honda engine. Powerful and easy starting.
- 12" High Rear Wheels: Increases maneuverability in a variety of terrain.
- Wheels with ball bearing: Easy-rolling wheels with double-sealed bearings.
- Water hose connection: Facilitates cleaning of the cutting deck. Attach the hose, turn on the water and start the engine and you will get a cleaner deck. For optimum results, clean the mower directly after use.
- Wheel size, Front: 8 in.
- Wheel size, Front: 203.2 mm
- Wheel size, Rear: 12 in.
- Wheel size, Rear: 304.8 mm
- Drive wheels: Front
- Drive system: Self-propelled, variable speed
- Speed forward max: 5.31 km/h
- Speed forward min: 0 km/h
- Cutting deck material: Steel
- Engine manufacturer: Honda
- Engine type: GCV160
- Cylinder displacement: 160 cm³
- Net power at preset rpm Energy: 2.9 kW
- Net power at preset rpm: 3000 RPM
- Cutting methods: Mulching/Rear dISCharge/Side dISCharge
- Cutting width: 55.88 cm
- Cutting height adjustment: Four-point
- Cutting height, max (approximate): 85.9 mm
- Cutting height, min (approximate): 31.75 mm
- Collector type: Down vented soft bag
- Collection Volume: 2.2 cu.ft.
- Collection Volume: 62.3 l
- Handle type: Easy Walk
- Handle height adjustment: Yes
- Soft grip: Yes
- Engine Manufacturer
- Engine Type
- 160 cm³
- Deck Size
- 22 in.
- Discharge Type