2016 Husqvarna DRT900E
2016 Husqvarna Power Equipment DRT900E
The DRT900E features an industry first electric start. This high performance rear tine tiller has the capacity to tilll deep, even in hard soils. It features drive wheels with heavy tread tires for optimized grip, plus forward and reverse gear for easy operation. A powerful Briggs & Stratton engine provides reliable performance and forward rotating tines allow the option of performing top soil cultivation in smaller gardens.
- Reverse gearbox: Improves maneuverability and control.
- Counterweight: For safe and sturdy operation. The counterweight increases weight on the wheels and improves balance.
- Power Forward and Reverse: One gear forward and one reverse, for easy operation, maneuverability and transport.
- Counter-rotating tines: Tines rotate counter-clockwise for deep-soil penetration and better garden bed preparation.
- Transmission type: Chain/Gear
- Transmission steps forward: 1
- Transmission steps reverse: 1
- Weight: 90.72 kg
- Reverse gearbox: Yes
- Vertically adjustable handlebar: Yes
- Handlebar-mounted gear selection: Yes
- Drag bar: Yes
- Cylinder displacement: 208 cm³
- Rotational speed: 190 RPM
- Engine manufacturer: Briggs & Stratton
- Engine type: 950 Series OHV
- Working depth: 25.4 cm
- Working width: 43.18 cm
- Cultivator type: Rear-tine
- Depth adjustment steps: 7
- Engine Type
- Briggs & Stratton 950 Series OHV
- 208 cm³
- Tilling Width
- 43.18 cm
- 90.72 kg