2016 Husqvarna DRT900
2016 Husqvarna Power Equipment DRT900
One of the few dual rotating tillers on the market, the Husqvarna DRT900 offers the advantages of both a forward rotating cultivator and counter rotating deep soil tiller. The 9.0 gross torque engine is powerful and able to handle the conditions a homeowner might experience. The DRT900 has a sealed transmission for long life and a sturdy frame.
- Reverse gearbox: Improves maneuverability and control.
- Counterweight: For safe and sturdy operation. The counterweight increases weight on the wheels and improves balance.
- Reverse gear: Equipped with reverse gear to make work easier.
- Power Forward and Reverse: One gear forward and one reverse, for easy operation, maneuverability and transport.
- Transmission type: Chain/Gear
- Transmission steps forward: 1
- Transmission steps reverse: 1
- Weight: 90.72 kg
- Reverse gearbox: Yes
- Vertically adjustable handlebar: Yes
- Handlebar-mounted gear selection: Yes
- Drag bar: Yes
- Cylinder displacement: 208 cm³
- Rotational speed: 190 RPM
- Engine manufacturer: Briggs & Stratton
- Engine type: 950 Series OHV
- Working depth: 16.51 cm
- Working width: 43.18 cm
- Cultivator type: Rear-tine
- Depth adjustment steps: 7
- Engine Type
- Briggs & Stratton 950 Series OHV
- 208 cm³
- Tilling Width
- 43.18 cm
- 90.72 kg