2016 Husqvarna CRT900 (960 93 00-17)
2016 Husqvarna Power Equipment CRT900
The CRT900L has a large 17" working width and is ideal for frequent use - ploughing, cultivation and ridging. Counter-rotating tines and high rotational speed make light work of your toughest projects in the yard. Equipped with a reliable, easy to sart Briggs & Strattone engine with forward and reverse gears for improved maneuverability around the garden.
- Reverse gearbox: Improves maneuverability and control.
- Counterweight: For safe and sturdy operation. The counterweight increases weight on the wheels and improves balance.
- Counter-rotating tines: Tines rotate counter-clockwise for deep-soil penetration and better garden bed preparation.
- Agricultural Tires: Heavy treads provide better grip in cultivated and muddy soil.
- Transmission type: Chain/Gear
- Transmission steps forward: 1
- Transmission steps reverse: 1
- Weight: 86.18 kg
- Reverse gearbox: Yes
- Vertically adjustable handlebar: Yes
- Handlebar-mounted gear selection: Yes
- Drag bar: Yes
- Cylinder displacement: 208 cm³
- Rotational speed: 210 RPM
- Engine manufacturer: Briggs & Stratton
- Engine type: 950 Series OHV
- Working depth: 16.51 cm
- Working width: 43.18 cm
- Cultivator type: Rear-tine
- Depth adjustment steps: 7
- Engine Type
- Briggs & Stratton 950 Series OHV
- 208 cm³
- Tilling Width
- 43.18 cm
- 86.18 kg