2016 Husqvarna 130BT
2016 Husqvarna Power Equipment 130BT
The Husqvarna 130BT is a unique lightweight back pack blower with the large landowner in mind. It combines very low weight and ease of use for those who have to work for longer periods of time. Features include a new X-Torq® engine for increased power, better fuel economy and reduced emissions. Harness and tube-mounted controls improve operational ergonomics.
- X-Torq® engine: The X-Torq® engine design reduces harmful exhaust emissions by up to 60% and increases fuel efficiency by up to 20%.
- Ergonomic handle: The handle can be adjusted to fit the operator and has rubber inserts for a comfortable grip.
- Comfortable harness: Padded harness is shaped to fit the contours of the operator.
- High blowing capacity: The powerful and easy to start X-Torq® engine in combination with efficient fan design delivers high air speed and air flow.
- OEM Harness: Integrated
- OEM Nozzle type: Round
- Weight: 6.6 kg
- Sound power level, guaranteed (LWA): 102 dB(A)
- Sound pressure level at operators ear: 91 dB(A)
- Cylinder displacement: 29.5 cm³
- Power output: 0.84 kW
- Maximum power speed: 7500 RPM
- Fuel tank volume: 0.85 l
- Fuel consumption: 392 g/kWh
- Spark plug: NGK CMR7H, Torch AC7R
- Idling speed: 3000 RPM
- Air flow in housing: 13.1 m³/min
- Air flow in pipe: 10.6 m³/min
- Air speed: 64.82 m/s
- Air speed (flat nozzle): 75 m/s
- Equivalent vibration level (ahv, eq) handle: 2.5 m/s²
- 29.5 cm³
- 14.55 lb.
- Air Velocity
- 145 mph