2016 Husqvarna 129C
2016 Husqvarna Power Equipment 129C
Professionals turn to Husqvarna for powerful engines that make tough jobs easy. With Husqvarna Trimmer 129C, that power is available to consumers as well. 129C features a powerful 27cc engine and professional quality – combined with a focus on ease of use. It is easy to start thanks to Smart Start®, intuitive controls and the automatic stop return switch – a feature that automatically resets to the ON position for trouble-free starting. 129C comes with a curved shaft for easy trimming.
- Intuitive controls: The choke and purge are easy to reach and understand.
- Auto return stop switch: Stop switch automatically resets to the ON position for easier starting.
- Long curved shaft: Shaft is optimally designed for extended reach and ergonomics.
- Air Purge: Removes air from carburetor and fuel system for easy starting.
- Cylinder displacement: 27.6 cm³
- Power output: 1.07 HP
- Power output: 0.8 kW
- Maximum power speed: 8000 RPM
- Fuel tank volume: 0.343 l
- Fuel consumption: 495 g/kWh
- Idling speed: 2800 RPM
- Spark plug: NGK CMR6A
- Electrode gap: 0.5 mm
- Clutch engagement speed (±120): 4200 RPM
- Maximum rpm output shaft: 8500 RPM
- OEM Trimmer head: T25 (R)
- Weight (excl. cutting equipment): 4.49 kg
- Sound pressure level at operators ear: 93 dB(A)
- Sound power level, guaranteed (LWA): 114 dB(A)
- 1.07 hp
- 27.6 cm³
- 9.9 lb.