2014 Husqvarna 327ES
2016 Husqvarna Power Equipment 327ES
Husqvarna 327ES is an excellent edger for the professional landscaper, equipped with our E-TECH II engine for increased power and better fuel economy. The front handle can quickly be adjusted using the thumb screw. A wearplate under the engine and a reinforced spark plug guard provides added protection to the unit. The steel torque tube drive shaft allows for maximum durability in commercial applications.
- Heavy duty edger head: The 90 degree edger head is designed for tough commercial use.
- Efficient air filter: The efficient air filter provide less cost for service and less engine wear
- Stand alone starter: The stand alone starter makes it easy to change starter cord if needed.
- Auto return stop switch: Stop switch automatically resets to the ON position for easier starting.
- Cylinder displacement: 24.5 cc
- Power output: 1.21 hp
- Maximum power speed: 8400 rpm
- Fuel tank volume: 16.9 fl oz
- Fuel consumption: 550 g/kWh
- Idling speed: 2700 rpm
- Spark plug: Champion RCJ6Y
- Lubricant type (bevel gear): Mineral grease
- Equivalent vibration level (ahv, eq) front / rear handle: 4.1/6.7 m/s²
- Sound pressure level at operators ear: 94 dB(A)
- Gear ratio: 1:1.4
- Drive gear angle: 90 deg.
- Weight (excl. cutting equipment): 14.55 lb.
- Tube length: 58.39 in.
- Tube diameter: 0.94 in.
- Max cutting depth: 2.68 in.
- 24.5 cc
- Engine Type
- 1.21 hp
- 14.55 lb.
- Fuel Capacity
- 16.9 fl. oz.