2014 Husqvarna 125B
2016 Husqvarna Power Equipment 125B
Revolutionary handheld blower that combines high power with state-of-the-art ergonomic design. The blower tube is engineered to be in line with the handle, minimizing rotational force on the wrist. The 125B blower is perfect for homeowner use.
- Inline design: The fan housing is engineered so that the air stream is in line with the handle. This reduces stress on the wrist and arm.
- Auto return stop switch: Stop switch automatically resets to the ON position for easier starting.
- Cruise control: Fan speed can be set for easier handling.
- Adjustable tube length: The blowing tube length is adjustable for best performance.
- Intuitive controls: The controls are well gathered and easy to access.
- Air Purge: Removes air from carburetor and fuel system for easy starting.
- Cylinder displacement: 28 cc
- Power output: 1.1 hp
- Maximum power speed: 8000 rpm
- Fuel tank volume: 16.91 fl oz
- Fuel consumption: 575 g/kWh
- Spark plug: Champion RCJ6Y
- Air flow in housing: 470 cfm
- Air flow in pipe: 425 cfm
- Air speed: 170 mph
- Air speed (round nozzle): 130 mph
- Air speed (flat nozzle): 170 mph
- Equivalent vibration level (ahv, eq) handle: 11.1 m/s²
- Sound pressure level at operators ear: 92 dB(A)
- Sound power level, guaranteed (LWA): 107 dB(A)
- OEM Nozzle type: Round+ Flat
- Weight: 9.4 lb.
- 28 cc
- Engine Type
- 1.1 hp
- 9.4 lb.
- Air Velocity
- 170 mph